WEARING YOUR FEMININITY.


There are different descriptions of femininity and each are unique to one's perspectives and ideas. As a young female I still struggle with embracing my femininity in light of the fact that there is no right or wrong way to do so. 

In primary school I was one of those skinny tall, dark skinned girls that would get teased every school break and that made me super conscious of my weight and had me wishing I was light skinned like the girl sitting right in front of me.

For a very long time I was convinced that femininity meant appearance, how big your boobs were and how pretty your face looked and little did I know that it simply had to do with a female's characteristics and qualities. As a girl ,we are all born feminine and that is our super power.













Comments

  1. As a young girl I feel that owning my femininity becomes a struggle because I have got to take a lot of outside factors into consideration and that kinda limits my confidence in actually embracing my femininity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous I can totally relate to your struggles and trust me you not alone but i truly feel that it is about time you considered your own feelings too because as much as other people matter you do too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What defines you?